Everyone has a body clock whose rhythms follow the rising and the setting of the sun. It is why we sleep at night.
Tweaking sleeping habits can shift people's body clocks and improve their wellbeing, say scientists. And, if you’re a night owl, slight changes over a 3 week period will most likely result in lower levels of stress, depression....while boosting your reaction times!
Here are some tips:
- Wake up earlier than usual and get plenty of outdoor light in the morning.
- Eat breakfast as soon as possible.
- Exercise only in the morning.
- Banish caffeine after 3pm.
- For more tips check out: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-48558309
Build your helping network by inviting others to join.
Click ‘Join’, make some progress, and click ‘Complete’!
Photo Credit: Getty Images