Becoming energy efficient at home is easier than you think. Do one, some or all five of these options to help the world and your bank account. Once 100 users have joined the challenge, ThatHelps will include you in a random drawing to win your own Nest thermostat!
1. Reduce your thermostat by 3 degrees in the winter. Raise your thermostat by 3 degrees in the summer.
2. Unplug unused items in your house
3. Convert to LED/energy efficient light bulbs
4. Go lights-out once a week or once a month in the evening
5. Learn more about how to effect climate change on our blog: https://www.thathelps.com/features/?interest=118
Click ‘Join’, do some or all of these, and be sure to click ‘Complete’!
Build your helping network by encouraging others to join as well.