Take 5 Seconds To Help Refugees On World Refugee Day
Today is World Refugee Day, and ThatHelps’ partner International Rescue Committee (IRC) is at the forefront of humanitarian aid for the most vulnerable refugees. We found a few quick and easy ways you can support their efforts today, and a few more that require a little more time and effort. Check out these simple, quick actions and do your part to stand #WithRefugees today and every day.
- Tweet this postcard to your elected officials.
- Donate your Facebook profile to raise money for Western Union’s #IAmMoreChallenge and help refugees share their stories.
- Read and share these 7 myth busters about refugee settlement in the United States with your networks.
- Find a World Refugee Day event near you.
- Buy this Wear Your World Lokai Bracelets to support the IRC’s work.
- Donate to the IRC.
Want to spend more time helping refugees? Copy this “Hearts for Refugees” idea and download the ThatHelps app to find even more opportunities to help other causes supporting refugees, too.