As the world starts opening up again, even socially distant kids are bound to go on adventures. To help keep everyone safe, here are a few quick safety tips that all kids should know:
1. Know your home address, your parent or guardian's full name, and a contact number for them.
2. Never go anywhere with a stranger.
3. Nobody is allowed to touch you without your consent; if anybody tries, make a big fuss!
4. Never share personal information or passwords online.
5. Know when - and how! - to call 911.
6. Adults don't ask kids to solve their problems or keep secrets; be suspicious of any who do.
7. Trust your gut - if it feels wrong, it probably is.
- Tap "Join" above.
- Tap this link for more info: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-7-safety-rules-all-kids-should-know_n_57ee850fe4b0c2407cdd838c
- Tap "Complete" below, and share to inspire others to join.